Last Dance

Posted by Alex Pendragon

Dear readers, it's cliche' time here at Pendragon Hold. Allow me to apply the one most apt to this post…….."All good things must come to an end….."

No, not everything good HAS to come to an end, but everything DOES have a beginning and an end (except for the universe, which I personally believe has ALWAYS been here in one form or another and always will be) and this blog is no exception. It has served a purpose, one very personal to me, and time has come that I feel I can put it to rest, it's primary function having been served. I am beginning a new chapter in my life, and leaving a lot of baggage behind, and you can find some of that baggage deep in the annals of this blog if you dig deep enough. The final four chapters of this blog, not including this farewell spiel, pretty much provided the closure I needed, and I will not be sharing my journey from here on out in the same fashion. This venture began some years ago as "Madness, Musings, and Melancholy", and looking back on it, that title was probably the most appropriate to what this blog has meant to me. I later changed the titles to "Dances with Leaves", "These Thoughts Escape Me" and finally to "The Chronicles of Pendragon Hold" that I now leave to you on the servers of Blogger. I never honestly thought I could give this thing up, but now I know I can. I have to figure out now what I want most out of life and I can't do that here. I hope you understand.

I might create something to provide a creative outlet to which I might provide a link, but as far as my views, opinions, rants, raves, and ongoing biography, well, I have decided to move over to something we back in the day referred to as a "Diary". It will be private and will provide me with all the space I need to vent and explore my psychi, but it will not be accessible to anyone I know as not to offend anyone or cause me to censor my feelings for the sake of others. That's what private diaries do best and that's all I really need now, if at all.

Life will go on as always here at the Hold. The circle of life will continue. Loved ones will move on, some beyond the veil, others into their own lives. Life will be good. I am a very lucky man. People love me. They accept me. And I am at peace with who I was and who I will become as these years go by. Those of you who joined THE Wife and I way back in the beginning, I want to thank you for your fascination with this project, this open journal, and most of all, for your friendship, most of which has been unconditional and upon which I thrived on all these years. Each and every kind word of encouragement and support you lent to me meant everything, and I will not forget any of you. Those of you who have become close friends need not worry; we have each other's addresses. And yes, as long as YOU continue with your journeys here on Blogger, I will be there with you, just like you were with me.

Again, allow me to express my deepest gratitude for your friendships and support, and I hope that whenever you need a good laugh or want to rage against the machine, you feel welcome to delve back into the pages of this monster I created and find your inspiration there. I leave you with this………

May there always be someone who loves you
May there always be work for your hands
May you always be dealt with with kindness
As you travel throughout these lands
May there always be food on your table
and always a friend you can hold
May your body always be able
and your spirit always be bold

May the road rise up to meet you
May there always be a wind at your back
May your journey never be lonely
and I pray that you keep coming back

May your path be loving and gentle
with the children be wise and be kind
If your heart is heavy with sorrow
remember it's all in your mind

and we wait
for you to come back…….

David Pendragon - Irish Blessing for you

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at Tuesday, March 30, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

15 slick comments

Jeez, I go off for a couple of days to TX and look what happens. Dernit.

But...alls well that ends well. And...I know where you live ;o)

loves,

March 30, 2010 at 4:13 PM

You have found a sense of completion and I dare say that your recent journey to the heart of your family played an enormous role in that. I can only be happy for you and wish you continued happiness in your journey forward. Best wishes...

March 30, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Yes. I felt a sense of completion as I read your family story and your last post.
Just don't drop off the face of the earth (or the facebook, for that matter)

March 30, 2010 at 6:42 PM

You know, we talked about this last night more, and this is just wonderful news. Seems like you have purged your demons and found your family again. Michael, that's wonderful!

Blessed Be!

March 31, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Thank you guys. I always knew that "those people" were GOOD people. Bless you all!

March 31, 2010 at 6:18 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 31, 2010 at 11:07 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 31, 2010 at 11:08 PM

"Those People" Love you no matter what. And you had we know about the past we would have done something. Can't wait to visit with you again Brother!

March 31, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Good ending, Brother. Like you, I left my blog up as a sort of history of a time of my life. I am sorry others did not. We all have a voice. We all have a story. I am thankful you shared part of yours with me.

I've moved to the new meta, Facebook, where you can now find me. Just send a request to Christopher Markunas, deuddersun's alter ego.

September 11, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, let alone the content! facebook log in

April 21, 2018 at 11:43 PM

Izydaisy.com
1. Free Classifieds In India
Title: Free Classifieds In India - IZY DAISY
Short Description: Free Online India Classified Ads. IZY DAISY is one of the best free classifieds in India which serves as a pure web directory to post a free classified across Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Goa, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Delhi.
Description:
There are many free classified portals in India but we are always confused with which one is the right classified portal to get a proper result for our various purposes.
So here let me get you through one of the best free classifieds in India - IZY DAISY. This website gives you the right feel of looks and easy navigation for you to post your free ads online.
It has many categories which are free and premium in range to get you the best benefit out of your efforts. Some of the Categories are SPA and SALON which covers many services like Bridal Makeup, Groom Makeup, Body Massage Parlour, Pedicure, Medicare, Professional Haircut and overall Body Waxing services across India.
Apart from these IZY DAISY has many more categories to post Free Classifieds In India. Let me list you all the lists below:
1. Buy or Sell PETS
There are various sub categories under this PETS section which allows you post an ad regarding Birds, Cats, Dogs for buying or selling and also it gives you an option to post an ad to find your lost PETS.
2. Find An Employee
Finding a right employee is always been a challenging task for every companies across the world. Here you can ease yourself and find the same at free rather than paying huge premiums online with other Job Portals.
3. Find An Employer
Vise versa, It is very difficult for Employee to find a right employer without any third party agencies so here we have given a right platform to choose a good company without any third party agent that too Free of cost by selecting a right Free Classified Post.
4. Buy or Sell Vehicles
Buying or Selling used or new vehicles have become lot more easier after this online classified portal concepts in India and IZY DAISY proves to be one of the best platform to post Free Classifieds In India.
5. Connect Personal Encounters
IZY DAISY is only the perfect place to stay connected with your casual encounters when you travel across India from various different countries. It has wide range of categories for women and men to fulfil their need.
6. Join a right Community
There are lot of online communities which IZY DAISY Free Classifieds Portal approaches to connect many individuals across India.
7. Find a right Classes for your career
Let it be dancing, cooking, education or sports whichever kind of career you are looking for will definitely need many options for you to choose, Those options are easily available at IZYDAISY.COM.
8. Buy, Sell or Rent Home or Office
Real Estate has been always crowded via many agents and third party dealers so it is always tough to find a right buyer or right seller without any intermediate person to which IZYDAISY Real Estate category gives a clear distinction on choosing right buyer or seller with or without agents.
9. Post your Events
There could be many varieties of events which are running on particular schedules and that needs to be promoted promptly get the exact output from it whether it could be party event or corporate event IZYDAISY.COM has the perfect platform to post Free Classifieds In India.
Hope you got the right information on Where to post your free classifieds In India. Happy Posting.
Link: https:www.izydaisy.com